Skiathos has much more to offer than carefree summers, sunshine, beautiful beaches and crystal clear sea. It is the only island in the North Aegean and probably all of Greece, with 25 hiking routes totaling 197 kilometers.
- clean trails with good signage
- easy to medium difficulty routes
- routes lasting 1 to 6 hours
- in a virgin natural environment
- with spectacular panoramic views
- with idyllic resting places and picnics
- giving you the opportunity to get to know the most important historical sites of the island.